Key Metric Software is proud to announce the release of SQL Backup Master 3.
This new version contains many powerful new features, including:
– Support for SQL Server 2016
– Support for OneDrive as a backup destination
– Failed backup job retry (built into the scheduler)
– The ability to bypass database file compression
– New multi-core ZIP compression subsystem
– Improved (and more granular) notifications
– Extensive FTP/SFTP proxy support
– Numerous improvements to Amazon S3 support
– And much more
You can read more about the new SQL Backup Master release here:
Or download the new release now:
IMPORTANT: If you’re licensed for a previous version of SQL Backup Master and are interested in upgrading to this new release, you’ll need to upgrade your license before installing the new release. If you install the new version without upgrading your license first, it will revert to the features and functionality of the free version.