SQL BACKUP MASTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Free support via email is available to licensed SQL Backup Master customers, including users that are evaluating standard or professional edition features.
Please review the tutorials and troubleshooting guides below. If you still need help, submit a technical support request with as much detail as possible.
- Getting started with SQL Backup Master
- How to schedule SQL Server Express backups
- How to back up SQL Server databases to an FTP server
- How to back up SQL Server databases remotely, over the network
- Use SQL Server's native backup compression with SQL Backup Master
- Back up SQL Server databases running on Linux
- SQL Server recovery models & log truncation
- Troubleshooting operating system error 3
- Cannot perform a differential backup for database because a current database backup does not exist
- SQL Server differential restore fails with error: “This differential backup cannot be restored because the database has not been restored to the correct earlier state”