SQL Server Backups for Linux
Did you know that SQL Backup Master makes it easy to back up SQL Server databases running on Linux?
Using SQL Backup Master for this task offers a broad range of benefits:
- Provides backup scheduling for SQL Server (including Express edition) on Linux
- Allows database backups to be stored on-site (local folders, network folders, NAS devices, etc.)
- Allows database backups to be stored off-site (FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive, etc.)
- Provides database backup compression and encryption capabilities
- Provides email notification support for database backup jobs
- Many other features (robust backup logging, retry support, recovery support, etc.)
For details, please see our Backing Up SQL Server on Linux article.