Did you know that SQL Backup Master makes it easy to back up SQL Server databases running on Linux?
Using SQL Backup Master for this task offers a broad range of benefits:
- Provides backup scheduling for SQL Server (including Express edition) on Linux
- Allows database backups to be stored on-site (local folders, network folders, NAS devices, etc.)
- Allows database backups to be stored off-site (FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive, etc.)
- Provides database backup compression and encryption capabilities
- Provides email notification support for database backup jobs
- Many other features (robust backup logging, retry support, recovery support, etc.)
For details, please see our Backing Up SQL Server on Linux article.